TO OUR VALUED CLIENTS, ASSOCIATES, AND INDUSTRY FRIENDS:
In the spirit of continued hospitality Cru Catering would like to take a moment to share details of the additional stringent precautionary steps we have implemented. The safety, security, and continued well being of our clients, staff, and guests is of the utmost importance to our entire organization.
Detailed below is information on these safety and sanitation steps – to be rigorously adhered to by our already well-trained staff on site at events and at our catering production facility as we work towards eliminating health risks of any kind. These steps include…
- Check In/Out point for all arriving/departing staff for both catering kitchen and venues.
- Evaluate all arriving staff for elevated body temperature, cough or other signs of illness. Anyone showing signs are required to return/stay at home.
- Continue and enhance employee safety training, highly emphasizing proper hand washing and hygiene etiquette.
- Delegation of staff to specific duties prior to events, minimizing multiple contact points.
- Equipment cleaned and sanitized prior to your event.
- Placement of hand sanitizer at food stations/displays.
- Increased frequency of glove change for food handling.
- Increase frequency of cleansing and sanitizing food preparation surfaces.
- Increase frequency of cleansing and sanitizing surfaces with high incidence of “hand traffic.”
- Increase availability of hand sanitizer to employees.
- Frequent hand washing with proper technique.
Additionally, our leadership team is continuously in contact with DHEC and the CDC to stay aware of and ahead of any changes in regulations and requirements. We are continuing to follow all recommendations at an elevated level to combat any potential threat.
Our sincere thanks to everyone for their patience, support, and continued understanding during a very uncertain time. Please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns and our team will keep you updated.
All the Best,